FOR ADVICE, MANAGEMENT AND REPLACEMENT, AIMED AT THE AGRI-FOOD SECTOR, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE NATIONAL RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM 2014-2020.
Under the implementation of non-formal training actions and acquisition of skills in digitization within the digitization package promoted by the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food in the framework of the PNDR, with the following objectives:
– To understand the importance of geographic data for the agricultural sector.
– To know the geographic information available in digital farm book.
– To learn how to consult and exploit the information in the field notebook of SIEX, SIGCEX and other platforms (e.g. SIAR Space, Living Atlas, AEMET, web services of the administration, etc.).
– Understand and create maps – Present geographic information to support agronomic decision making – Learn how to use the Creator user analysis tools in ArcGIS Online.
– Learn to perform analysis and monitoring of vegetation and crop condition (geoprocessed Sentinel imagery). – Prepare the geographic data needed to implement field data collection workflows.
– Use mobile applications to capture pest and disease data.
– Create custom surveys for data collection. – Track data captured through dashboards. Typology of the actions The professionals targeted by this training will be workers of the agronomic services of cooperative companies. Special attention will be paid to women and young people.
The course will have a total duration of 20 hours to be given on June 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 in synchronous online format with 5 sessions of 4 hours each. The sessions are listed below.
Introduction to Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applied to the agricultural sector.
Consultation of agricultural data in ArcGIS Hub
Editing and analysis of agricultural information
Creating digital maps and Story Map
Advanced techniques and licensing
For more information please contact Cooperatives Agroalimentàries Illes Balears: C/ Guillem Bujosa Rosselló 1 A , 1º 2ª Polígon Son Llaüt 07320 Santa Maria del Camí Mallorca – Illes Balears Tlf: 971 725 180 Julia Lainez – Tècnic Cooperatives Agro-alimentàries Illes Balears: firstname.lastname@example.org